<$BlogRSDURL$>

föstudagur, júní 03, 2005

Skellum setningunni "while shitting" fyrir aftan nokkur lög og sjáum hversu skemmtilega andlitslyftingu lögin fá. Ég held að Kúkabrún vinkona mín verði ánægð með þennan lista...

The Cure - Boys don´t cry while shitting
Blur - You´re so great while shitting
Depeche Mode - Enjoy the silence while shitting
REM - Everybody hurts while shitting
Nick Cave - Babe, you turn me on while shitting
Interpol - Stella was a diver and she was always down while shitting
Björk - Show me forgiveness while shitting
Beastie Boys - Fight for your right while shitting
The Dandy Warhols - We used to be friends while shitting
Tom Waits - I hope that I dont fall in love with you while shitting
Velvet Underground - Im waiting for the man while shitting
The White Stripes - I think I smell a rat while shitting
The Smiths - Some girls are bigger than others while shitting

Góða helgi krakkar ...while shitting
Comments: Skrifa ummæli

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?